Tuesday, March 15, 2022

After work hair treatment 💆‍♀️

Yesterday, I had some motivation left after work to finally fresh up my hair again.


I wanted to get rid of the yellow tone in my hair and have a little more pink in it again. For the first part I used a good portion of silver shampoo...


... to find out that my fresher bleached "roots" are still yellowish and really don't want to work with me. #sadbutok

Put on some silver conditioner and gave my hair a lil break and time to chill for that moment 🏖


The pinki dips are back again 💕 Sweet greets go out to Maria Nila for making these – nice and easy to work with – colors.

After I washed and dried my hair I got inspired to do a little make up.


Very happy with the result 🙏


The finisher nail pose without nails 🌚♥️ I like. 

See you! 💕🐰

No comments:

Post a Comment