Thursday, March 24, 2022

Primark 3D Vixen Lashes 👁

Last week I was searching in the city for some cool lookin' spiky lashes. Had a shape like the diamond lash グラマラス lashes beyond my inner eye... which are actually not available in online shops... or just too pricey on ebay or elsewhere (Tell me if I'm wrong... I really need them 😂 – but obviously not for 80 dollars 🌚).

So I started to search for some easy to get alternatives and tried out these babes:


Did some make up to try them out and kinda like the look ...


... they also got some good volume – for my taste. But the feel wearing them is really something I'd need to get used to. The band of the lash is quite thick and was at first a bit hard working with. The lashes were also very heavy weighted on my eye. Buuuuut after some minutes it was fine and I kinda liked their look.


See you! 🐰💜



No comments:

Post a Comment